Friday 28 March 2014

let's start counting shall we ....



I've read that counting calories is the way to go and then I've read that watching calories won't work. Whatever the answer is - here's a nifty calorie PDF from the NHS. At least one thing is for sure - eating like a pig is going to turn us into fat fucks!
I'll get into the whole calorie debate at a later date. But if you're like me and the weight seems as though its not coming off, watching what's going into our mouths is a great start. Sometimes I think I've just eaten breakfast and a salad for the entire day .... but then I remember the bag of nuts I ate which was probably a gazillion calories *sigh*.

PS ... why the fuck do they tell you eat nuts and then the nuts make us fat ... the devil is in the detail!



No comments:

Post a Comment